For me meditation is not an art that I completely grasped yet. As stated in previous post I find myself able to escape when I exercise. Especially, when I run, but last week when I went to the driving range (golf) last Thursday I found myself once again escaping into another world. I guess I should say those are my sorts of mediation. I found that during my Integral Assessment that it was hard to cultivate into a still mind, but as I tried I focused a lot of my time and effort on my personal relationship with God and my emotional development. Maybe, the majority of my problem during this assessment was that I was focusing on more than one subject. As I visualized the changes I needed to make I envisioned myself having a more positive and productive life as a stronger women. In order to accomplish some short term goals of becoming stronger women I look forward to graduating within the next few months by working hard to graduate with at least a 3.5 GPA and completing a 10K race. Mentally, as I accomplish those goals I will gain a sense of accomplishment, confidence, and satisfaction that no one can ever take away from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment